Motorized Pulley 165E, with machined helical gearbox, performs with a gearbox efficiency of 95% of nominal power, in a compact diameter of 6.49 inches. With a minimum roller length (RL) of 15.75” and powers ranging from 0.15 to 3.0 HP, this Motorized Pulley is suitable for most small diameter applications. These include:
- Light agricultural conveyors
- Light C & D debris conveyors
- Mobile and portable conveyors
Motorized Pulley 165E features a standard enclosure class of IP66/67 and is also available in stainless steel for wash down applications.
Standard Specification of Motorized Pulley
- Energy efficient & quiet
- Crowned mild steel 6.49” shell treated with anti-rust wax
- Die cast aluminum bearing housing
- Mild steel shaft treated with anti-rust wax
- Die cast lightweight aluminum gearbox housing
- Sealing system – degree of protection IP66/67 (EN60034-5.)
- Compact die cast aluminum terminal box with WAGO connectors
- Voltage: All common voltages available. Please specify.
- Three phase induction motor
- One out of two oil plugs is fitted with a magnet to filter the oil.
- Motor winding insulation class H
- Dynamically balanced rotor
- Oil change recommended every 50,000 operational hours for synthetic oil (or 20,000 operational hours for mineral oil.)
- Maximum RL 70.87”
- Non standard RL lengths available.
- To be used in the horizontal position only.
- External break optional
- Completely sealed, compact units save precious space
- Operates at an average mechanical efficiency of 95%, saving money in energy usage
- VFD Compatible to provide belt speed flexibility
- Simple mounting in challenging areas such as tail drives, head drives and dual drives
- Low maintenance – oil change every 30,000 operating hours on synthetic lubricating oil
- Broad product line including 9 diameters (138mmØ to 1000mmØ) and power ranging from .33Hp to 330Hp
- Virtually any face width is available
- External options include surface finishes (stainless, rubber lagging, ceramic lagging) and sealing systems (standard labyrinth seals, regreasable)
- Internal options such as mechanical backstops, DC brakes, stator heaters and more