The RULMECA Motorized Pulley type 1000HD is a highly developed reliable and strong drive with an outstanding power range of 220–330HP. It is able to take a high radial load and robust in design. Therefore it is especially developed for use in:
- Mining conveyors
- Heavy loaded conveyors in gravel and sand
The motorized pulley 1000HD is designed for tough, irregular, extreme and brutal working conditions.
The compact design allows the design engineers to save material and cost when developing the conveyor.
With its high protection rating and its standard labyrinth sealing system, this Motorized Pulley can be used in all ambient conditions.
Standard Specification of Motorized Pulley
- Energy efficient & quiet
- Crowned mild steel shell, outside diameter 40.16 in.
- Mild steel shafts.
- Totally enclosed cast iron brackets
- Shell lagged with 0.39 in thick bonded ceramic lagging,
- Bearing houses from cast steel.
- Three stage cast steel gearboxes.
- Sealing system with degree of protection IP66/67 (EN60034-5).
- Terminal box from cast iron.
- 3-phase induction motors with 3 phase single voltage
- Std. voltage 460v/3ph/60Hz. Please specify voltage.
- Motor winding insulation class H
- 3 bimetallic thermal protectors connected in series, 2 temperature resistors PT100 and 3 PTC-resistors connected in series installed in the winding
- Rotor dynamically balanced.
- 2 oil plugs (with magnet).
- Minimum roller length (RL = 55.12 in at 220 HP & 59.06 in at 330 HP,
- Synthetic oil EP220.
- First oil change recommended after 30,000 operational hours.
- Regreasable labyrinth seals
- External break optional
- Completely sealed, compact units save precious space
- Operates at an average mechanical efficiency of 95%, saving money in energy usage
- VFD Compatible to provide belt speed flexibility
- Simple mounting in challenging areas such as tail drives, head drives and dual drives
- Low maintenance – oil change every 30,000 operating hours on synthetic lubricating oil
- Broad product line including 9 diameters (138mmØ to 1000mmØ) and power ranging from .33Hp to 330Hp
- Virtually any face width is available
- External options include surface finishes (stainless, rubber lagging, ceramic lagging) and sealing systems (standard labyrinth seals, regreasable)
- Internal options such as mechanical backstops, DC brakes, stator heaters and more