Our 12.64” diameter Motorized Pulley range offers three different performance levels for BULK applications:
- L for Light duty
- M for Medium duty
- H for Heavy duty
It is important to note the product differences and choose the appropriate pulley based on estimated belt tension (radial load.) The actual radial load must be less than the maximum allowable radial load shown in this catalog.
Be aware of increased belt tensions required to drive multi-ply thick heavy belts and/or larger belt widths.
If the 12.64” diameter model is not strong enough to resist estimated belt tension, then select 15.91” diameter model.
L for Light Duty
320L is designed for regular and continuous operating conditions. It is advisable to rubber lag these pulleys to grip the belt and limit belt tension. Typical applications are portable conveyors and cross belts in mobile crushing and screening equipment. 320L should not be used for low speed high torque feeder conveyors. 320L uses motor and gearbox from 220M.
M for Medium Duty
The internal parts of 320M are designed for tough and irregular operating conditions (e.g. crushing & screening applications, asphalt, cement, and concrete plants.)
H for Heavy Duty
A solid 3-stage gearbox, larger shafts, and stronger bearings enable the 320H to provide low speed at high torque and handle irregular loadings in harsh operating conditions.
Standard Specification of Motorized Pulley
- Energy efficient & quiet
- Crowned mild steel 12.64” diameter steel shell treated with anti-rust wax
- Powder coated cast iron bearing housings
- Mild steel shafts treated with anti-rust wax
- Shaft sealing system – degree of protection IP66/67 (EN60034-5.)
- Powder coated die cast aluminum terminal box
- 3-phase induction motors with thermal protector
- Voltage: All common voltages available. Please specify.
- Motor winding insulation Class H
- Dynamically balanced rotor
- One out of two oil plugs fitted with a magnet to filter the oil in 320L
- Two oil plugs fitted with a magnet to filter the oil in 320M & 320H
- Oil change recommended every 50,000 operational hours for synthetic oil. (or 20,000 operational hours for mineral oil)
- Minimum RL.
- Maximum RL – Please inquire.
- Non standard RL’s available
- To be used in horizontal positions ± 5 degree only
- External break optional
- Completely sealed, compact units save precious space
- Operates at an average mechanical efficiency of 95%, saving money in energy usage
- VFD Compatible to provide belt speed flexibility
- Simple mounting in challenging areas such as tail drives, head drives and dual drives
- Low maintenance – oil change every 30,000 operating hours on synthetic lubricating oil
- Broad product line including 9 diameters (138mmØ to 1000mmØ) and power ranging from .33Hp to 330Hp
- Virtually any face width is available
- External options include surface finishes (stainless, rubber lagging, ceramic lagging) and sealing systems (standard labyrinth seals, regreasable)
- Internal options such as mechanical backstops, DC brakes, stator heaters and more