Rulmeca Limited is the forefront of idler technology, design and construction. The primary objective of the company is to supply idlers, idler technology, pulleys and conveyor components as a front-line product.
Founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has grown to be a leading partner to the global materials handling industry.
With its three product brands, Rulmeca, Precismeca and Melco, Rulmeca Group is the world’s largest supplier of rollers/idlers and motorized pulleys for heavy duty belt conveyors for quarries and mining applications. More than 1,200 employees in twenty-two production and sales companies all around the globe serve Rulmeca Group clients in more than 85 countries. Traditionally focused on bulk materials handling applications, Rulmeca introduced its own range of unit handling rollers, motorized pulleys and components to the market in June 2013.
The Rulmeca Group’s strengths include:
- Family owned company with more than 50 years experience in Manufacturing and marketing of components for Materials handling industries;
- More than 1200 employees in 8 manufacturing companies and 9 sales companies;
- Global approach with strong presence in Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Australia;
- Significant investment in own R&D, technologies and quality systems;
- Largest range of rollers and motorized pulleys of any supplier globally;
- Strategic focus on building up local service centers to support your business;