Serving Saskatchewan and beyond, we are proud to be the largest supplier of Pulleys, ensuring our motorized pulleys offer a secure and efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Distributed to Saskatchewan and beyond, our custom designed pulleys provide a compact and highly efficient pulley system enclosed in steel for maximum resilience, giving our customers peace of mind.
Discover What Makes Our Motorized Pulleys Different
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and is dedicated to being the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Saskatchewan. We ensure our motorized pulleys are variable frequency drive compatible, handling inclined, reversing, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors alike. Our pulleys are available to Saskatchewan, designed to be hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell to create the ultimate conveyor drive that requires little-to-no maintenance.
Benefit From Motorized Pulleys
Supplied to Saskatchewan and beyond, our motorized pulleys offer a sealed and compact design that offers energy efficiency and quieter operation. We also ensure our pulleys provide an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- More mechanically efficient pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (prevents loss of efficiency)
- Quick and easy installation (no need for advanced mounting platforms)
- Variable frequency drive ready
- Rotating pulley designed for safety
- Lack of external parts (less upkeep required)
- Mechanical backstops on hand
- Thermally protected for complete security
- External brake options to choose from
- Shipping available throughout Saskatchewan
Evaluate Your Pulley Needs Today
As the leading manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components, Rulmeca Group proudly supplies idlers, precision rollers, and motorized pulleys to customers in over 85 countries across the globe.
If you would like to learn more about our motorized pulley supplies and how they can assist your operation in Saskatchewan, contact our team and have your pulley needs reviewed today.