We remain the largest supplier of Pulleys for Alberta, crafting motorized pulleys that remain a low maintenance and efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Shipped throughout Alberta and beyond, our pulleys are designed to be compact and secure so our customers enjoy a highly efficient pulley system that provides complete peace of mind.
Learn How Our Motorized Pulleys Are Different
Founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group is proud to be the top supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Alberta. Our motorized pulleys are designed to be variable frequency drive compatible, efficient in driving inclined, reversing, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors alike. Distributed throughout Alberta, our pulleys are crafted to be hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell, creating a reliable and easy to maintain conveyor drive.
Choosing Motorized Pulleys
Our motorized pulleys are always promptly supplied to Alberta and beyond. With a fully sealed and compact design, our pulleys remain energy efficient and make less noise during operation, also offering an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Pulley system designed to be mechanically efficient (93-97%)
- No efficiency lost direct drive design
- Simple for installation (advanced mounting platforms never needed)
- Ready for variable frequency drive
- More secure pulley shell design
- Lack of external moving parts allows for less upkeep
- Has available mechanical backstops
- Thermal protection for added security
- Added external break options
- Available for fast shipping to Alberta
Analyze Your Pulley Needs Today
As the top manufacturer providing a wide selection of material handling components, Rulmeca Group supplies motorized pulleys, idlers, and precision rollers to over 85 countries, providing our customers with a reliable source of key components.
For more information regarding our professional motorized pulley supplies for your operation in Alberta, speak with our expert team about your pulley requirements today.