We work hard as the largest supplier of Pulleys for British Columbia, ensuring our motorized pulleys are well designed and provide the most efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys. We ship our custom crafted pulleys throughout British Columbia and beyond, designed to be enclosed in steel to offer a compact and resilient pulley system for all of our customers.
Information About Our Motorized Pulleys
Since being founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has grown to be the biggest supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for British Columbia. As they remain variable frequent drive compatible, our motorized pulleys are able to drive articulating, reversing, inclined, and even high-duty cycle conveyors. Hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell, our pulleys help create an extremely reliable and easy to maintain conveyor drive, shipped to British Columbia and beyond.
Added Benefits To Motorized Pulleys
Promptly supplied to British Columbia and beyond, our motorized pulleys are designed to be compact and provide an energy efficient and quiet operation, our pulleys also offer an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- More efficient mechanical pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (efficiency never lost)
- Fast and simple installation (no advanced mounting platforms)
- Variable frequency drive equipped
- Rotating pulley shell design for safety
- No moving parts externally (requires less maintenance)
- Mechanical backstop selections
- More secure thermal protection
- External brake types to choose from
- Prompt British Columbia distribution available
Examine Your Pulley Needs Today
Proud to be the top manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components, as a reliable source for our customers, Rulmeca Group supplies precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys to more than 85 countries worldwide.
For professional motorized pulley supplies ready for your operation in British Columbia, connect with our team to have your pulley needs reviewed today.