Pulley Supplies for Manitoba
As the biggest supplier of Pulleys for Manitoba, we offer the most efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys with our secure and low maintenance motorized pulleys. Shipped throughout Manitoba and beyond, our custom made pulleys are enclosed in steel in order to provide a compact and efficient pulley system designed to last so our customers can enjoy complete peace of mind.
All About Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group, founded in 1962, has grown to become the largest supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Manitoba, designing motorized pulleys that are variable frequency drive compatible, able to drive reversing, articulating, inclined, and even high-duty cycle conveyors. Our hermetically sealed pulleys are shipped throughout Manitoba, sealed within an oil-filled steel shell that creates a low maintenance conveyor drive that remains extremely reliable.
A Multitude Of Motorized Pulley Highlights
We ensure our motorized pulleys are promptly supplied to Manitoba and beyond. With a sealed and compact design, our pulleys provide quieter and more energy efficient operation, offering an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Effective mechanical pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (no efficiency lost)
- Easier installation (advanced mounting platforms not needed)
- Designed to be variable frequency drive ready
- Safe and secure rotating pulley shell design
- Designed with no external moving parts (less maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops also available
- Thermally protected for absolute confidence
- External brake selections
- Fast Manitoba shipping ready
Consider Your Pulley Needs Today
Leading the industry, Rulmeca Group manufacturers a wide selection of material handling components and supplies over 85 countries with motorized pulleys, idlers, and precision rollers, designed to provide reliability to our customers.
If your Manitoba operation requires motorized pulley supplies, our expert team can help you assess your pulley needs, reach out today.