As the top supplier of Pulleys for Ontario, we proudly provide efficient motorized pulleys as a more secure, low maintenance alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Shipping to Ontario and beyond, our custom crafted pulleys are in a steel enclosure and provide a compact and efficient pulley system, offering resilience and peace of mind for every single one of our customers.
More About Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962, quickly growing to be the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and other material handling components in Ontario. Variable frequency drive compatible, our motorized pulleys can drive inclined, reversing, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors. Ready for use in Ontario, we ensure our pulleys are hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell to ensure a reliable conveyor drive that requires minimal maintenance.
Motorized Pulley Benefits
Promptly supplied to Ontario and beyond, our motorized pulleys provide an ideal option. Sealed and designed to be compact, our pulleys provide an energy efficient and quiet operation and have an IP-67 dust and moisture protected rating.
- More efficient mechanical pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive designed to not lose efficiency
- Easier to install (advanced mounting platforms not required)
- Variable frequency drive ready to be put to work
- More secure / rotating pulley shell design
- No external moving parts (meaning less maintenance)
- Available mechanical backstops
- Thermally protected for complete confidence
- External brake choices
- Prompt Ontario shipping available
Talk About Your Pulley Needs Today
As the top manufacturer of a range of professional material handling components, Rulmeca Group supplies more than 85 countries with idlers, precision rollers, and motorized pulleys that have become trusted by our customers.
If you are seeking motorized pulley supplies for your operation in the Ontario area, connect with our team to review your pulley needs today.