Providing advanced motorized pulleys, we are the largest supplier of Pulleys in the Northwest Territories, giving you an efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Our low maintenance pulleys can be shipped throughout the Northwest Territories and beyond, as we design our pulleys to be long lasting and resilient, giving you a compact and fully enclosed design that provides peace of mind.
More Motorized Pulley Information
Since being founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has worked hard to grow into the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for the Northwest Territories. As they are variable frequency drive compatible, our motorized pulleys can drive reversing, articulating, inclined, and high-duty cycle conveyors. Shipped throughout the Northwest Territories, our hermitically sealed pulleys come in an oil-filled steel shell to ensure a reliable and low maintenance conveyor drive.
Highlights To Installing Motorized Pulleys
On hand to be supplied to the Northwest Territories, our motorized pulleys offer a sealed and compact design, ensuring your pulleys remain energy efficient and quieter during operation, protected with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Pulley system designed to be mechanically efficient (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (without losing efficiency)
- Easy installation (no advanced mounting platforms required)
- Built to be variable frequency drive ready
- Risk-adverse / rotating pulley shell design
- Without external moving parts (lower maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops made available
- Thermally protected for added security
- Versatile external brake options
- Prompt shipping to Northwest Territories available
Discover Your Pulley Needs Today
We are the top manufacturer of a wide selection of material handling components, and at Rulmeca Group we are proud to provide precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys to our customers in over 85 countries.
If your operation requires motorized pulley supplies in the Northwest Territories or beyond, reach out to our team and start to review your pulley requirements today.