Pulley Supplies for Newfoundland and Labrador
We are proud to remain the largest supplier of Pulleys for Newfoundland and Labrador, giving you the option to choose a safer and lower maintenance alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Our custom made pulleys are available for shipping to Newfoundland and Labrador, designed to be inclosed in steel for a compact and more efficient pulley system that stands the test of time.
How We Design Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and has grown to be the top supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Newfoundland and Labrador. Designed to be variable frequency drive compatible, our versatile motorized pulleys drive incline, reversing, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors. To ensure a conveyor drive that is low maintenance and highly reliable, our pulleys, available to Newfoundland and Labrador, are hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell.
Why You Benefit From Motorized Pulleys
We ensure our motorized pulleys are promptly supplied to Newfoundland and Labrador. With an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating, our pulleys are sealed and compact to ensure quiet and energy efficient operation.
- Efficient mechanical pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (without loss of efficiency)
- Easier installation (advanced mounting platforms are not needed)
- Always variable frequency drive ready
- Designed with a safer rotating pulley shell design
- No moving parts located externally (less maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops available
- Thermally protected for further safety
- External brake choices to suit your needs
- Available for shipping to Newfoundland and Labrador
More About Your Pulley Needs Today
Rulmeca Group is proud to have the trust of customers in over 85 countries as the number one manufacturer of a range of material handling components, supplying reliable precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys.
If you have an operation in Newfoundland and Labrador that requires motorized pulley supplies, let our team review your pulley requirements by calling us today.