We are Alaska’s top Pulley supplier, offering secure motorized pulleys that are an advanced and low maintenance alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Ready to be shipped throughout Alaska and beyond, our custom designed pulleys come enclosed in steel for a compact and more efficient pulley system that gives complete peace of mind to all of our customers.
Keep Informed About Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group, founded in 1962, has worked hard to become the top supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Alaska. Ready to drive high-duty cycle, articulating, reversing, and incline conveyors, our motorized pulleys are variable frequency drive compatible and are available to Alaska and beyond. In order to ensure a highly reliable conveyor drive requiring minimal maintenance, our pulleys are hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell.
See the Motorized Pulley Benefits
Designed to be compact and fully sealed, our pulleys provide an energy efficient and quiet operation protected with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating and are promptly supplied to Alaska and beyond.
- Pulley system remains more mechanically efficient (93-97%)
- Innovative direct drive design (no loss of efficiency)
- Installations simplified (no need for advanced mounting platforms)
- Equipped to be variable frequency drive ready
- Has a safer / rotating pulley shell design
- External shell has no moving parts (less maintenance)
- Choose your mechanical backstops
- Full peace of mind with thermal protection
- Choices for external brakes
- Ready for shipping to Alaska
Meet Your Pulley Requirements Today
Rulmeca Group is proud to be the number one manufacturer of a multitude of material handling components, meeting the needs of our customers in over 85 countries supplying reliable precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys.
If you are currently searching for motorized pulley supplies for your Alaska area operation, phone our team and we can review your pulley needs today.