We are the top supplier of Pulleys for Arizona, providing an excellent alternative to non-motorized pulleys with our low maintenance motorized pulleys. Ready for shipping throughout Arizona and beyond, we have designed our pulleys to be enclosed in steel so that they provide a compact and resilient pulley system that provides premium efficiency and longevity.
Studying Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and since that time we have worked hard to become the top supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Arizona. With our variable frequency drive compatible motorized pulleys, you can drive reversing, high-duty cycle, articulating, and inclined conveyors alike. Our pulleys are designed to offer a highly reliable conveyor drive requiring less maintenance, as they are hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell and available to Arizona.
Why Motorized Pulleys Make A Difference
Supplied to Arizona and beyond, we offer pulleys designed to be compact and fully sealed with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating for the maximum in energy efficiency and noise reduction during operation.
- Superior mechanically efficient pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (efficiency not lost)
- Ready for installation (no advanced mounting platforms needed)
- Variable frequency drive for versatility
- Protected / rotating pulley shell design
- Designed with no external moving parts (less maintenance)
- Available mechanical backstops
- Peace of mind with thermal protection
- Choices for external brakes
- Shipping to Arizona and beyond
Discuss Your Pulley Requirements Today
Being the number one manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components serving more than 85 countries, Rulmeca Group supplies precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys that our customers have come to rely on.
If it is time for motorized pulley supplies for your Arizona operation, let our team assist you with your pulley needs by phoning us today.