As the leading supplier of Pulleys for the California area, we provide low maintenance pulleys designed to be an efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys. Our low maintenance pulleys are custom made and ready for shipping to California and beyond, ensuring our pulleys provide a compact design that is fully enclosed in steel for maximum longevity and resilience.
Find Out More About Our Motorized Pulleys
Providing premium Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components, the Rulmeca Group is proud to have grown to be the top supplier for California since being founded in 1962. Able to drive articulating, reversing, inclined, and high-duty cycle conveyors alike, our versatile motorized pulleys are variable frequency drive compatible. Available to California, our pulleys offer a highly reliable conveyor drive requiring minimal maintenance as they are hermetically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell.
Experience Motorized Pulley Benefits
Ready to be supplied to California and beyond, our motorized pulleys offer an anergy efficient and quiet operation, as we ensure our pulleys are sealed and have an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Pulley system offering mechanical efficiency (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (meaning no lost efficiency)
- Easier installation (advanced mounting platforms aren’t required)
- Variable frequency drive design
- Designed with a safer rotating pulley shell
- No external moving parts (meaning less maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops available
- Peace of mind with advanced thermal protection
- Versatile external brake options
- On hand for prompt California shipping
Review Your Pulley Requirements Today
Rulmeca Group supplies more than 85 countries with idlers, motorized pulleys, and precision rollers, and as the number one manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components, we are proud to have the trust of our valued customers.
If you are reviewing motorized pulley supplies suitable for your California operation, our team is on hand to assist, phone us with your pulley requirements today.