We are proud to become the top supplier of Pulleys for Colorado, providing well designed pulleys that give you an efficient and safe alternative to non-motorized pulleys. On hand for shipping to Colorado and beyond, our pulleys provide advanced resilience and longevity as they are designed to be enclosed in steel to ensure a highly-efficient pulley system.
Brush Up On Our Motorized Pulleys
Since 1962, the Rulmeca Group has grown to be the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Colorado and beyond. Ready to drive high-duty cycle, articulating, reversing, and incline conveyors alike, we’ve designed our motorized pulleys to be variable frequency drive compatible. On hand for our customers in Colorado, we’ve designed our pulleys to be hermitically sealed within an oil-filled steel shell, providing a more reliable and easier to maintain conveyor drive.
Using Motorized Pulleys
Our sealed and compact motorized pulleys are ready to be supplied throughout Colorado. Our pulleys offer premium energy efficiency and noise reduction, with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Pulley system designed for mechanical efficiency (93-97%)
- Efficient direct drive design
- Ready for installation (no advanced mounting platforms installed)
- Variable frequency drive ready
- Rotating shell design for added security
- Built with no external moving parts (lower maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops available as needed
- Thermally protected for added security
- External brake options for customization
- Available shipping promptly to Colorado and beyond
Time To Address Your Pulley Needs
Rulmeca Group supplies over 85 countries, providing motorized pulleys, precision rollers, and idlers that our customers have come to rely on, proud to be the top manufacturer of a wide selection of material handling components.
If your operation in Colorado or beyond requires professional motorized pulley supplies, contact our expert team to review your pulley requirements today.