As the top supplier of Pulleys for Florida, we provide an efficient and low maintenance option over non-motorized pulleys with our secure motorized pulleys. On hand to be shipped throughout Florida and beyond, we have custom designed pulleys that are enclosed in steel in order to provide a compact and more efficient pulley system that remains long lasting and resilient.
Read Up On Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962, dedicated to be coming the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Florida. We offer variable frequency drive compatible motorized pulleys, driving reversing, articulating, high-duty cycle, and inclined conveyors with ease. Our hermetically sealed pulleys are available to Florida, encased within an oil-filled steel steel to provide a secure, reliable, and easy to maintain conveyor drive.
Putting Motorized Pulleys To Work
We supply our motorized pulleys throughout Florida and beyond. With a compact design that is fully sealed with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating, our pulleys remain energy efficient and quiet during operation.
- Mechanical pulley system designed for maximum efficiency (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (no more losing efficiency)
- Install made easy (no need for advanced mounting platforms)
- Variable frequency drive prepared
- More secure rotating pulley shell design
- No more external moving parts (fewer maintenance issues)
- Mechanical backstops available as needed
- Added safety with thermal protection
- External brake options based on needs
- Fast shipping available to Florida
Let Us Review Your Pulley Needs
As the leading manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components, Rulmeca Group supplies precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys, becoming a trusted partner to customers in more than 85 countries.
If you are on the lookout for motorized pulley supplies for your operation in Florida, connect with our team and let us discuss your pulley needs today.