Pulley Supplies for Canada
We are proud to be the largest supplier of Pulleys in Canada, ensuring our motorized pulleys provide a secure, low maintenance, and more efficient choice over non-motorized pulleys. Our custom made pulleys are ready for shipping throughout Canada, enclosed in steel and able to provide you with a compact and efficient pulley system with a long life, giving our customers peace of mind.
Discover Our Motorized Pulleys
Since being founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has worked hard to become the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and materials handling components in Canada. We’ve designed our motorized pulleys to be variable frequency drive compatible, handling inclined, reversing, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors. Requiring minimal maintenance, our pulleys, available throughout Canada, are hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell, providing a durable and highly reliable conveyor drive.
Benefits To Motorized Pulleys
Supplied throughout Canada, our motorized pulleys remain efficient and effective. The sealed and compact design of our pulleys allows them to provide quiet and effective operation, offering an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Efficient mechanical pulley system (93-97%)
- Custom direct drive design (no loss of efficiency)
- Simple installation (doesn’t require advanced mounting platforms)
- Variable frequency drive for convenience
- Rotating pulley shell design that remains safer
- Lack of external moving parts means less maintenance
- Mechanical backstops can be included
- Thermally protected for more secure operation
- Various external brake selections
- Fast shipping to Canada available
Review Your Pulley Needs Today
As the top manufacturer of a large selection of material handling components, Rulmeca Group supplies precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys to more than 85 countries and have become a trusted partner to our customers.
If your operation in Canada requires motorized pulley supplies, reach out to our team to review your pulley requirements today.