Providing advanced motorized pulleys offering a more secure, easier to maintain, and efficient alternative to non-motorized pulleys, we are proud to be the largest Pulley supplier for the US. We design our custom made pulleys to be enclosed in steel, giving our customers access to a compact and highly efficient pulley system that is available for shipping to the US and beyond.
Discovering Our Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and has continued to work hard as the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for the US. We provide motorized pulleys that are variable frequency drive compatible, able to drive reversing, inclined, articulating, and high-duty cycle conveyors. Shipped throughout the US, our pulleys are hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell, creating a low maintenance conveyor drive that remains highly reliable.
Benefitting From Motorized Pulleys
Our motorized pulleys are efficiently supplied throughout the US and beyond. Providing quiet and energy efficient operation, our compact and sealed pulleys provide an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Mechanical pulley system for efficiency (93-97%)
- No efficiency lost direct drive design
- Quick installation (with no required advanced mounting platforms)
- Always variable frequency drive ready
- Pulley shell design for maximum safety
- Less maintenance with no external moving parts
- Choose your mechanical backstops
- Thermally protected for safety
- Choices from external brakes
- Ready for fast shipping throughout the US
Assess Your Pulley Supplies Today
Providing a range of professional material handling components, Rulmeca Group proudly supplies over 85 countries with motorized pulleys, idlers, and precision rollers, working hard to become a trusted manufacturer to our customers.
If you require motorized pulley supplies for your operation in the US, our team can review your pulley requirements, reach out to us today.