Pulley Supplies for the Nevada
As we are the largest supplier of Pulleys for Nevada, we are able to provide advanced motorized pulleys that give you a more secure, lower maintenance alternative to non-motorized pulleys. We ship our custom made pulleys throughout North Carolina, ensuring they are enclosed in steel so our customers have confidence knowing they remain compact and resilient.
Motorized Pulleys Optimized
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 with a vision of becoming the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Nevada and beyond. Designed to be variable frequency drive compatible, our motorized pulleys can drive reversing, articulating, inclined, and high-duty cycle conveyors alike. Our pulleys are manufactured to be hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell, creating a reliable and efficient conveyor drive requiring minimal maintenance, available to Nevada.
A Multitude Of Motorized Pulley Benefits
We ensure our motorized pulleys are promptly supplied to Nevada and beyond. With the sealed and compact design of our pulleys offering quiet operation and maximized energy efficiency, they also offer an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Superior mechanical efficiency (93-97%)
- Pulley system with direct drive design (no loss of efficiency)
- Simplified installation with no advanced mounting platforms needed
- Equipped with variable frequency drive compatibility
- Rotating pulley shell designed to be more secure
- Needing less maintenance with no external moving parts
- Available mechanical backstops as requested
- Thermally protected for improved safety
- External brake options available
- Prompt shipping ready for Nevada
Upgrade Your Pulley System Today
Providing our customers with precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys and offering reliable service, Rulmeca Group is the top manufacturer of a wide range of material handling components and supplies to over 85 countries.
For professional motorized pulley supplies ready for your operation in Nevada or beyond, connect with our team and start reviewing your pulley needs today.