Reducing the risk of injury and down time during roll replacement in tight spaces (Impact and Skirting zones) is a key benefit to the retractable frame. A lateral extension (base over base) design eliminates the need to remove the entire frame in areas that are almost impossible to do so. Once in the extended position, the rolls are removed from contact with the belt allowing free and easy access for roll replacement.
- Decrease down time
- Increase safety
- Bolted down ‘base over base’ design to prevent any unwanted movement
- Both ends of the frame pull out for incredibly easy roll change out
- Cema C through XHDE, 18” belt widths and up
- Completely interchangeable with standard frame design
- Available in troughs and returns