Garland idlers were originally developed to improve belt conveying for large excavators that had large conveying capacities and large lumps that damaged belts, frames and structures. Due to many inherent benefits, garlands have become widely popular in all industries.
- Light and Economical
- Increased carrying capacity
- No training idlers required
- Longer belt life
- Reduced equipment damage from impact loads
- Available in any belt width, CEMA class, trough, return or impact.
- Available for use with any roll in our product range (contact, contactless, steel, rubber, HDPE, etc.)
- Numerous suspension types available