Providing a more secure and lower maintenance alternative to non-motorized pulleys, we are proud to be the largest supplier of Pulleys for Michigan, offering efficient motorized pulleys. Our custom made pulleys, available for shipping to Michigan, are compact and enclosed in steel so our customers receive a highly efficient pulley system that remains resilient and secure.
Enhanced Motorized Pulleys
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and since that time has grown to become the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Michigan. Offering variable frequency drive compatibility, our motorized pulleys have the ability to drive inclined, reversing, articulating, and even high-duty cycle conveyors. Ready for Michigan, our pulleys are able to create a reliable conveyor drive requiring minimal maintenance as they are hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell.
Why Install Motorized Pulleys
Ready to be supplied to Michigan and beyond, our motorized pulleys have a sealed and compact design that offers quieter operation and maximum efficiencies, with our pulleys having an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- A more mechanically efficient pulley system (93-97%)
- No efficiency lost with direct drive design
- A simplified installation (no advanced mounting platforms required)
- Ready for variable frequency drive
- A more secure rotating pulley shell design
- Lack of external parts requiring less maintenance
- Ready for mechanical backstops
- Thermally protected for full confidence
- External brake options available
- Fast Michigan shipping ready
Time To Start Discussing Your Pulley Needs
Rulmeca Group supplies over 85 countries with precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys, having become the top manufacturer of a wide selection of material handling components by providing reliable service our customers trust.
When it is time to upgrade your motorized pulleys supplies for your Michigan operation, let our team work with you to address your pulley needs today.