Proudly working as the largest supplier of Pulleys for Idaho, we offer advanced motorized pulleys that are an excellent option over non-motorized pulleys. Our low maintenance custom pulleys are on hand for shipping throughout Idaho, designed to be especially efficient and resilient, our custom made pulleys are enclosed in steel to offer a compact and secure pulley system.
See The Difference Our Motorized Pulleys Make
The Rulmeca Group was founded in 1962 and has grown to become the leading supplier of Pulleys, Rollers, and material handling components for Idaho. Designed to drive reversing, high-duty cycle, inclined, and articulating conveyors, our motorized pulleys are always variable frequency drive compatible. Our pulleys are always hermetically sealed in an oil-filled steel shell to ensure a conveyor drive that remains reliable and easier to maintain, available to our customers in Idaho and beyond.
More Motorized Pulley Benefits
Promptly supplied to Idaho and beyond, our motorized pulleys offer an energy efficient and quieter operation. We’ve designed our pulleys to be compact and sealed, with an IP-67 dust and moisture protection rating.
- Innovative mechanically efficient pulley system (93-97%)
- Direct drive design (meaning no loss of efficiency)
- Installation ready (advanced mounting platforms not needed)
- Variable frequency drive ready for maximum performance
- Protected / rotating pulley shell design
- Designed with no external moving parts (minimal maintenance)
- Mechanical backstops if required
- Thermally protected for added security
- External brake options for your unique function
- Timely Idaho shipping available
We Are Ready To Help With Your Pulley Needs
Rulmeca Group proudly supplies over 85 countries with precision rollers, idlers, and motorized pulleys, earning the trust of our customers to become the number one manufacturer of a range of material handling components.
If you would like to learn more about our motorized pulley supplies for your Idaho operation, contact our team today to discuss your pulley requirements.